Saturday, August 23, 2008

Scoops goes Dumm 4 weeks straight!

I'm super excited to FINALLY announce a brand new adventure I'm partaking in! I've had the honor to do some guest strips for Dummcomics.com based on Dr. Scoops!

I've decided to give Dr. Scoops the spotlight, he seemed the most fitting for the spot. If you like Scoops and always wanted to know more about him, his back story and how he came to be the crazy demented cigar smoking sandfords lemur we all know and love, then you just gotta check this out!

Dr. SCOOPS PREMIERES THIS WEEKEND, FOR 4 FULL WEEKS STRAIGHT OF SCOOPS MAYHEM!

Come stop by!

Thanks guys for letting me be part of this awesomely Dumm universe!
~Tara


2 comments:

Katie said...

THANK YOU Tara for letting us show off your great comics!! Your drawings are funny and wonderful and we're proud to have you as a guest Dumm! :)

scott diggs underwood said...

I am rather excited myself...looking forward to seeing more!