Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gifts, Gifts, Gifts!

I've been drawing a lot of gifts lately. Theres nothing wrong with that. Check them out!

The first is a gift for Eric Bauza who does the voice for White Pantera on the cartoon show "El Tigre". I had a blast doing this one.



The second was a Birthday present for the very talented and sweet Katie Rice who has other amazing bday art showcased on her blog at Funny Cute Go check it ou!



The third one is for my dear friend Erin Fitzgerald, who also does voice acting but for the cartoon show "Ed, Edd n Eddy" as Nazz/May. Shes just so bubbly and bright I just had to make her bday present the same way. Love ya Erin! <3



Anywho, this October I will be creating a Halloween collection, some digital paintings others traditional paintings. I haven't started yet but I'm really excited to. I'm also thinking of submitting more of my sketchbook work on this site. I'll get around to that as soon as I can. For now, more Adora.

~Tara

6 comments:

Zach Bellissimo said...

Wow I just realized you do alot of gifts for ppl. Not that these aren't awesome or anything but I can't wait to see more Tara originals :]

mmmm awesome poses!

craigp said...

wow!
you don't sleep do you? are you a robot?

William said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IndigoCrystal said...

I remember seeing the picture for Eric on DA. It's really cool that you drew Bday gifts for Katie and Erin, too! ^.^

Alan said...

Great art work here! Keep up the amazing work.

Tara Billinger said...

Craig: I live in insomniacland, US. ;]