Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Heres a bundle! And a new project!

Here's some stuff I've done recently. Mostly stuff for friends.
Dez for Zach <3

Ai and Yu for Vap

Devon and Benji for Dekay

Spartacus for Cricket


Aaaaand a Meowth doodle I did last night at 3 in the morning. Its probably why its a little messy. I kinda like the messy look. Meowth is one of my favorites, hes like the Daffy duck of the Pokemon world. Always getting pushed aside by that rodent.

I'll probably add this with a huge pokemon thing I'm doing.

Anyway, I'll be starting up my Halloween collection this month and I just got picked up for another project down at SLG! I'm so excited. Hopefully, It'll come out before Comic con next year. Here's hoping. More details about that later.

Later!

~Tara

6 comments:

Zach Bellissimo said...

I love me that dez :]

And that is one snazzy meowth. Didn't know you were doing a big pokemon pic. Can't wait.

hehe..."last night at 3 in the morning" that shouldnt make sense.

DinoLich said...

GOD. You are SO cool.

Sarah Stillson said...

Haha I still need to draw my pokemon team C= Oh and I love Meowth too he's definitely one of my favs. Thank you again for the adorable picture of Sparty, you have no idea how happy it made me.

IndigoCrystal said...

Best Meowth ever. I love him.

Can't wait for the new project! You are one lucky girl, Tara!

Mukpuddy said...

Awesome stuff as usual Tara, love that El Tigre pic too!

Alan said...

Fun and expressive! You're a drawing machine :)