Friday, November 7, 2008

Cat Cleaners



It's 4:30am and I'm updating. LalalalaaalaIhavenofreetimeintheday.

My half of an art trade with my lovely friend and oh so talented Becky!
She's a sweetheart and a fantastic artist. Seriously, shes too amazing for words.

She wanted cats groomin each others suit jackets!
I went with all the sizes of cat if thats ok. :3 Tiger, bobcat, house cat, tabby cat, alley cat and a snazzy serval.

Sorry for the delay, this died on me a couple times and Im a dork who doesn't save after every 10 minutes.
I had so much fun with this, tigers are in my top 3 favorite animals.

I hope you like Becky!

~Tara

3 comments:

Colter said...

Whoa.. love the colors and textures. I need to be able to do this!

Zach Bellissimo said...

GO TO BED!

love this btw.

patrick said...

I like all your work, especially the sloth in your header!