Monday, November 3, 2008

Dia De Los Muertos-Bride and Groom

The second piece to my "Dia De Los Muertos" collection. I wish I got this up in time but its already the 3rd. I was too busy celebrating the holiday to post. I made this one extra special just because I only got in 2 out of the 6 during the month. Think I should finish the last 4?

The second piece to my "Dia De Los Muertos" collection. I wish I got this up in time but its already the 3rd. I was too busy celebrating the holiday to post. I made this one extra special just because I only got in 2 out of the 6 during the month. Think I should finish the last 4?
Here's a close-up.

I had an awesome dia de los muertos.
We just had a family gathering, made sugar skulls, pan de muerto
and other yummy goodies. An altar for our loved ones and told tons
of great stories about our past relatives.

Hope everyone had an awesome Dia De Los Muertos!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Christina Dee said...

You have a hell of a cool style. Really wild characters with great expression. Awesome stuff!

CHOGRIN said...

BellisimO!

James said...

Wow. Your stuff is just... amazing. I love the bride and groom. All around good stuff. Totally inspiring.

I'll be back for more!