Thursday, February 12, 2009

Flapjack Valentine's Day Contest!

I just watched the Valentine's day special of Flapjack,unaware of seeing the special fan-made song at the end of the episode. I thought that was airing on Saturday.
And behold!
My entry was there!
To my surprise it wasn't even the piece I did specifically for the contest

but

the first drawing of flapjack I did for fun!
I had to touch up this drawing since mine didn't meet up to the
size restrictions. So it looks like this on the special.

( I think its so crazy that I added those hearts coming from the head,
to see the episode reveal Flapjack sprouting them from the same place. Haha!)

Here's the music video in case you mised it!


You can catch the episode along with the special fanart flapjack song
this Saturday during the "Hugs and Kissies" Marathon on Cartoon Network!
Heres a flapjack clip!

I'm so so soooo excited about this since I'm a huge Flapjack fan and
admire Thurop and everyone on the crew. Can't wait for you to come
visit me during the summer Thurop!

~Tara

4 comments:

Michael J. Ruocco said...

Congrats, Tara! You definitely deserved a spot!

Sadly, I missed the episode tonight, so I'll definitely catch it when it encores Saturday.

Tally another win for Tara! (raises up a bottle of Jippo & toasts)

Niki said...

I keep forgetting to say hi, so, HI!

Nico said...

CONGRATZ Tara!! That is great news to be hearing.

p.s. i am gonna add you to my links list on my page!! it'd feel like a crime if i didn't.

THE AUTUMN SOCIETY said...

Congrats, that's awesome!