Saturday, February 21, 2009

Swedish Gifts



Back in 2008 around Christmas time I sent off a Christmas package filled with little trinkets to my sweet friend Emma, who resides from Sweden. These are the doodles I've put inside the box. Their done on brown paper, brush tip markers and white gel pen.



The first one is a collaboration between Zach and I. I drew the purply girl with the fuzzed out ears and he drew the lanky lizard like guy on the left. It was really fun and I'm glad her gifts got to her safely! Thanks Emma! I loved the ones you sent me!

~Tara

4 comments:

jason hickman said...

I am both amazed and a little scared, I greatly dig your style.

Nico said...

Wow, both you and Zach's styles really compliment each other's! I'd love to see more COLLABS by you two!!!!!

Zach Bellissimo said...

meeeeeeemoriiieeeesss....<3

Nico said...

wow I hate to plug myself, but i just thought you'd like to know that I've posted my Coraline art on my page.

Btw, YOU AND YOUR CARTOONS ROCK!!!!! (sorry)