Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tara on DummComics All Week Long!

THATS RIGHT! ITS MY TURN!

Even though Zach's week has come to an end he
has uploaded some behind the scenes goodies on
his blog, check it out:
Snaggle Tooth Salad
I don't know how I'm going to compete with his week.

My week starts off with Big Pants Mouse! So be sure to come by during the week, give a holler and let me know whatcha think.
Kay?
Kaaaaaaaaay?
Kay.
Photobucket

Go here for more! CLICK Dummcomics.com CLICK
Photobucket

I'll be sure to update sketches and thumbnails I've done for the strips during the festivities of my week.

I have so much in store for this blog in the upcoming year. I'm trying my best to contain myself and keep it hush hush till then. *gets giddy and flails hands in front of face*

So stay tuned and thanks for reading!

~Tara

2 comments:

Nico said...

yay Tara! Your week ROCKS so far with BPM and his pink beach thong! Can't wait for the rest. Both you and Zach should just team up and make your very own webcomics site, already! :)

Jack Munch said...

Your Skadi was hilarious. Can't wait to see Kimbo.