Monday, April 13, 2009

Zach & Tara Own DUMM COMICS!!!

Surprise!


Secrets out and we're taking over for the 1 year anniversary for Dummcomics!
We've been striving away since last year and created a wicked lineup of strips you should all find to your fancy.

Go here for more! Dumm Comics. COM


We are both very thrilled to take part in such an event and having the honor to contribute to this site. We admire all the hard work the head dummies and Matt Gadbois have done, entertaining the masses with their delightfully cartoony goodness we receive each day. Thanks guys for the support and kudos for a whole new year!
Check out all the dummies blogs here!
Gabe Swarr
Sean Szeles
Katie Rice
Luke Cormican
Ricky Garduno
And
Fred Osmond

First up, Zach's week (but there will be Tara Surprises as the week continues.)
Be sure to leave him tons and tons of comments for his strips and while your at it wish him a very Happy Birthday on April 15th! Go on, do it. *shoos you away to do so* Here's his blog Snaggle Tooth Salad in case you get lost.

I'll be sure to update sketches and thumbnails I've done for the strips during the festivities of my week. So stay tuned and thanks for reading!

~Tara

5 comments:

Rocky O said...

OooO! I'm soooo excited to see what you'll give to Dumm! :) Your artwork is awesome!!!

Adriana said...

I can't wait for your artwork on Dumm, Tara! You have some amazing artwork displayed on your Deviant account....I'm excited for your take on the Dummies characters!

Nico said...

this makes me happy to no end. you have no idea!

I also love that collab photo of the both of you! Beautiful!

Jorge R. Gutierrez said...

I can't wait for your Dumm week Tara!!! Zach's week has been pretty spectacular so far.

Kali Fontecchio said...

That's a super cute drawing- I love it!