Monday, May 4, 2009

My blog gets a new look !


Yamini

Yup Yup, been wanting to do this since I got myself an account. I have a bit of knowledge for CSS and HTML but I was still a little confused about using it here, I wanted to wait a little longer until I had more wits about the topic. I'll be adding some new buttons, links and maybe some friend picture links for my close buddies.
This layout feels a little more like me and maybe I'll update more because of it. Purple and bows all the way!
Let me know what ya think!

And here's some 10 dollar sketch commissions I've been doing over at my DeviantART.


Dia De Los Muertos Leprechaun


Melissa


Dante

I'm doing 100 of these, so if you want to be a part of the madness save a spot and feel free to check out the Spot List and Info here. This makes 14 out of 100, I've got a ways to go.

Still a little scrambled with work. I think it will all fade once I figure out all my moving plans.

Much love!

~Tara

4 comments:

Nico said...

omg, Melissa is awesome and adorable. I love the others too! Great new bloggy makeover!!

Zach Bellissimo said...

The new layout does look awesome and yes, Melissa is my favorite too :>

Megan DeKay said...

Killer new layout!

Art Fan Ako said...

NIce distinct style!