Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tipsy Tiny Kitten Teeth



This is 1 of 3 gifts for Becky that I'll be giving her once we meet again sometime this summer.

It felt great inking traditionally for a change and Zach's brown papered sketchbook drawings inspired me to use mine. It was gathering dust and needed to be used.

This is Mewsli and his pet, Pinwheel. Becky and Franks awesome daily webcomic Tiny Kitten Teeth you should all be bookmarking it now.

Sorry, Becky. I made him look like a drunk when hes probably a light weight when it comes to the bubbles.

I'll probably re-upload this once I get my hands on some prisma markers. For now, its digitally colored.

Enjoy!
~Tara

3 comments:

Zach Bellissimo said...

Forget to mention how awesome the inking job came out. You should ink traditionally more often. Its good for da soul.

Katie said...

WOW so great!!! And I totally love that comic...I just bought one of Becky's paintings, and it is pretty muhc my favorite thing ever right now.

Tara Billinger said...

-Katie
Lucky! I still gotta get me an original when I see her this summer. *excited* Thanks for commenting, Katie! <3