Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sullengrey Pinup: Sacrifice




So, last year I met the ever so awesome Drew Rausch during my first year behind the Slave Labor Graphics table at Comic con San Diego. He helped me ease up to the job and helped me sell prints. Hopefully, I'll be more out going this year for sure, mmmaybe.

Aferward, he asked me to do a pinup for his next book. "Sullengrey:Sacrifice" I couldn't say no. This was made sometime in October of last year I think, I was just waiting for the right moment to share.

Each character was equally fun to draw.
Looking forward to seeing you this year, Drew!

For more Sullengrey goodness be sure to follow his Twitter, watch his Blog and hit up the Sullengrey Website for some yummy scary fun and free samples of pages from each issue so far!

~Tara

0 comments: