Sunday, October 4, 2009

Suggies, Gallery Show and Blog Update!

Whoo! Hey everybody!

So I guess your wondering why I've updated 3 new blog posts labeled coming soon? Well, I revamped my blog! New sections, new info and new friend tabs! You have no idea how time consuming and frustrating the friend tabs took but all and all they look nice. I like getting to look at all my lovely friends art when I come on my page. I hope you'll enjoy them too.

Anyway, kinda busy busy in a good way, I keep getting bombarded with new commission jobs. I'll update when I can. But enjoy this while I work.





True story, this happens to me every so often and they do it when I least expect it. I think I'm used to it now,they just love my hair. When I have time, I'll film them and post vids on youtube.

Speaking of youtube, The Autumn Society's "Dia De Los Muertos Art Gallery Show" premiered two days ago!
My piece "La Visita" is up and also buyable if anyone is interested.




Here's a short video taken at the festivities, it makes me so sad I couldn't attend. Check it out!



What a great way to end the year for the autmn society galleries.


Here's some more commission sketches I've done over at my DA account.



Yup yup, I have tons of projects and new medias I'm playing with and I'll be sure to update frequently during the months ahead.
Zach and I are already starting on christmas gifts, the sooner we start the better. We always cut it short but we're thinking ahead this year. =D
And I have a new tab that reads "Store" which I'm also working on. *Excited*

I hope everyone is having a splendid October, What are your ghoulish plans for Halloween?



Tell Jippo your costume ideas and he'll draw them down.

~Tara

8 comments:

Nico said...

Aaah oh wow, the friend tabs are so cool! What a cool idea! Your whole page is looking so great, and I love the FACE HUG COMIC!! I love Jippo!! You're on a roll, Tara-tara!

Tara Billinger said...

Nico- Thankies. I had fun with them and dreaded them all at the same time. XD It was a win-lose project.

Oswald needs to be more outgoing. Then I can make some comics about him lol

I had no idea what to make your icon, I wanted one of you but couldnt find one XD If you have something you'd like a little better feel free to tell me.

Kali Fontecchio said...

You're site is the coolest ever. Seriously!

And OMG OMG OMG must meet Jippo!!!!

Jeff! said...

Nice choice for my image! :D MUCHO love Tara! Can't wait to see you and heather at my dinner. :D

Katie said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!! Jippo is a wonderful little creature. I'm envious!! I want a Jippo clinging to my face! Your comic is totally adorable, and the commissions look great too!

Tara Billinger said...

Kali-Thanks girlie! Jippo would love to meet you too. Maybe nest in your devo hat.

Jeff- I'm glad you like it Jeff! I wouldn't have forgotten yoooou. Looking forward/feeling sad about the dinner. Im going to miss you D:

Katie-Much love Katie! Yiss, you'd want a Jippo on your face rather than an Oswald on your face. He weighs more which means more pressure on your face. lol Not fun.

Scott Diggs Underwood said...

I am terribly impressed. wow. I got my own tab too...so cool.

Tara Billinger said...

Scott- You know it!