Monday, October 26, 2009

Werewolf's Halloween Night Gallery Piece



Yay! Halloween is almost here! I'm very excited for the holiday and I've been smitten by the spirit of it. Werewolf's have always been my favorite classic monster and I always loved the idea of monsters trick-or-treating with us norms. :>

This is my piece for an exclusive gallery event called "Trick-Art-Treat" for The Autumn Society.



This week the Autumn Society will celebrate Halloween with a limited two day Art Show, only at Brave New Worlds. There will be artwork, candy, and more.
It starts Friday, October 30th (6-8pm)
and
Saturday October 31st (5pm-8pm).

This is also up for sale, if anyone is interested please contact Chogrin.

And like every picture I upload here's the inks and sketch:






I'm actually going to post right after this one because I have tons more I gotta share with you fine people. 8> Here's some sneakys.






Are you excited? Jippo is.


Hi.


Till next time peeps.

~Tara

7 comments:

Kali Fontecchio said...

JIPPO!

Nico said...

sooooooo RAD! Can't wait to see your surprises, Tara. HI JIPPO

Kali Fontecchio said...

Jippo will be dressed up, yes?

Tara Billinger said...

Kali- I wanna make a little aviator hat for Jippo and antlers for Oswald. They could be Rocky and Bullwinkle for Halloween. Or even make black bunny ears for Oswald and put a "Jippo" bottle label on Jippo. I doubt they'd keep them on for more than two seconds though. :3

Nico-I got loads of them. C:

Kali Fontecchio said...

You'll have to take pictures for those 2 seconds then!!!!!!! It'll be so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to try to make Jiji a little hat, but I'm pretty sure she'll extract revenge on me immediately haha.

Pets must hate when humans dress them up, "DIE STUPID HUMANS!"

Scott Diggs Underwood said...

werewolves are carriers of many diseases.
nice.

Eugenio Enrique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.