Tuesday, December 15, 2009

See ya next year!!!

Hey all, I'm heading out tomorrow morning to spend Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiistmas!!..ahem...with Zach and his family. I have a 7 hour flight, alriiiight *sarcastic thumbs up* and I'm ready for it.

I probably won't update as much but I'll be sure to swing by every now and then.

There's a lot of things to be done once I arrive to the big apple, shopping for the remaining family members, sending friends gifts off, lots and lots of drawing. Making awesome plans for my Birthday on the 20th. We'll probably go into the city for it which I'm really excited for! I'm going to be 21, egh. Adulthood.

We'll be sure to post a buttload of pictures from our winter adventures.

I'll post up some traditional art so this post won't be so wordy.

This is a little gift I've already sent out for my pal from Sweden, Emma. This is her Chinchilla, Pip. She's also getting the Gor plush I currently posted.



During my last hours here at home with my family, we tried to put up our Christmas tree before I left. :> We didn't put up the huge window display/balcony display. We didn't have time. Yes, my mom goes all out for this holiday. Electronic gizmos, clapping devices, ornaments, the works. I'm glad I was able to put this up in time. c: I'm really going to miss my family while I'm away. <3



Our tree is mostly Cartoony theme, we have tons of looney tunes, disney, old retro 50s, 60's and 70's ornaments and a bunch of random trinkets as well. I love our tree.



We went with a white tree for this year. Its very stylish. :>



We keep all the boxes for everything we put up, theres a ginormous pile by the front door. I'm glad I don't have to stay for the clean up jobs. ;)



Everything my mom has in her house is sound activated, so if you clap you die of noise.

Welp, I'm off. I have a long day of flying tomorrow.
I hope everyone has a wondrous and loving holiday!
Warm wishes and I'll end this post with a question.

What is your all time Christmas wish for the year? :>

~Tara

2 comments:

Kali Fontecchio said...

Awesome drawing! Pretty tree!

That sucks about the flight, poo!

Reunited and it feels so good! Or something something something.....

Katie said...

Happy Christmas Tara!!!

Your mom's tree is super cute! Christmas is crazy with my mom, too. It's kind of cute though, so I indulge her. :)

I bet you'll have a great time in NY for Christmas! It must be all snowy and nice!

My Christmas wish is......hmmmmm...my wish is that when I come back to LA after Christmas, that my cats will forgive me and not give me the cold shoulder. T ^ T