Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sloth n' Croc Swamp Rump



This is for Zach.<3
He just turned 21 today! Go draw him lots of pretty pictures!

These are our favorite animals but I swapped our favorites with ourselves. Lately, I've been joking that Zach acts like a sloth. lol And I love them and even though, I'm a crocodile, I'm all over that like no ones business. Mmmmhmm.

So love has emerged in this swampy bayou as the tree leaves dance. :3

Isn't hair made out of swamp vines and leaves awesome?

Happy Birthday, love!

I have tons of goodies, doodles and other thingy-ma-bobs to show you but today is Zachs day. :3 So, lets party. *raises chocolate milk carton*

~Tara

6 comments:

Katie said...

Adorable!! Lucky Zach! #^u^#

Dennis Cornetta said...

I like your use of white for the highlights. And the expression on the croc is great. Well done.

Nico said...

SO well done! Zach will looove this. Yay Tara!! HAPPY BDAY ZACH!

Kali Fontecchio said...

Happy Birthday Zach!! What an awesome present!!!!!!!!

Zach Bellissimo said...

I AM a lucky Zach :]

You already know I love this <3333333333333333

Tara Billinger said...

Thanks everyone!

Dennis- I LOVE using white gel pen for the hightlights. I go nuts!