Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hey look, I finally posted something on my Blog.



The mega awesome Gabe Swarr, now working on "Kung Fu Panda" over at Nick, asked me *along with a bunch of other amazing artists* to do their "Farewell" comics for Big Pants Mouse. :3

Here it is for your viewing pleasure, go to Dummcomics.com to see the whole thing!

I do have some BPM sketches I did warming up for the comic but my comp has a few bugs so I'll post those next time.

Looking at the comments, people are getting mad with the guest strips, not due to the guests or art itself but they just feel bad about being reminded that its the end of Big Pants, haha awww. But come on people, enjoy the brilliant tributes while they last. Gabe's comic will come soon enough! Be sure to check it out once it airs!

Its always a honor to contribute to the site, thanks Gabe!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah, where have I been? I know, I know. My blog has been super dusty and I hate not getting to update it, I've been preoccupied at home, I don't really want to get into it. The good news is, I just recently gotten a break for myself and for my art! More art in the next couple weeks and I bet I'll have fun stuff to post once Zach comes over to visit me. :D Lots of cool stuff to post in due time people, I swear.

To hold you until then, uuuuuh...heres a sugar glider barking. Watch that till next post.



And to answer anyone's questions: Yes, sugar gliders bark when they want attention, or if its too cold. Mine hardly do this but when they do, its usually while I'm sleeping. >:[

~Tara

4 comments:

Kali Fontecchio said...

OMG that video was soooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T v T

Tara Billinger said...

Kali-Its cute....for awhile. Especially when your not sleep deprived lol And its surprisingly loud when they do it. I''m glad my guys don't do this TOO much. Their actually pretty good since they get enough attention anyways, last time they did it it was for being too cold. I should end all my posts with a random glider vid.

Skid said...

Aw cute! I can definitely see how annoying that would be when you're trying to sleep. I liked your BPM comic too!

Tara Billinger said...

skid-Yeah, its cute in the day time when your actually awake. I just laugh and giggle by there tiny little puppy barks but at night I'm just like "PLEASE, Jippo, quiet time".

Im lucky mine don't do it too often. :D And thanks! Glad you liked it! <3