Friday, July 23, 2010

Skitty Tattoo and Pumps!

Check this out! My Skitty drawing I did here:


Is now on the leg of the totally awesome person, Dara Carlson!
She wanted to modify the mouth to make her look a little more feisty instead of whistling. :3

Which heels look best with Skitty?


Inks:


Color:


This was really awesome and a huge surprise! Apparently, theres a lot of people who get tattoos of my work yet I never see it! I love when people do, so don't be shy to email or note me when you do. I'd be sure to feature it here!

Thanks Dara for letting my work fester on your leg! It came out really nice! :D
I love the little red cheeks and teeth! You rock so hard.

Man, its been one cool thing after another.

~Tara

3 comments:

Zach Bellissimo said...

Damn, thats cool! Someone just randomly got this, huh?

It looks great and its gonna forever be engraved into this chick's leg! WHOO!

ThePaintedPisces said...

I like it with the white pumps... very darling.

Side note: I've been peeking at your blog for over a year now, LOVE IT! It really brightens my day when I realize I haven't checked in for a while and you've posted something new. Now I'm "officially" following it :).

Great work, love the warmth and creativity. Very inspiring.

Tara Billinger said...

ThePaintedPisces : Wow, thanks so much for continuing to watch my blog! Your comment means so much. Thank you!