Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's Zach Day!



Or it was yesterday...

Here is Zach's bday drawing from me! Or at least one of them. I drew his ghoulish stars for his final year thesis! "Blenderstein". Done in prismas and gel pen. His birthday was also the same day as his thesis deadline! He's been hard at work for months getting it done. And let me tell ya, it shows. I couldn't be more proud of him!



And here's a screenshot from the film!
I had the pleasure to voice Sydney, "the victim" of the flick as well as doing the backgrounds and some color work. I'll post some up later when I get the a-okay from Zach first. ;3

Happy Birthday Zach, get tons of rest. You earned it. <3

~Tara

3 comments:

Michael J. Ruocco said...

That picture for Zach came out great! His film is gonna rock the Dusty show!

Malcolm said...

Beauty! I need to start using prismas nowadays, I've been putting it off for a while. Zach, must have had the best birthday ever if he's getting gifts like this. :D

Kali Fontecchio said...

YAY!!!!!! Amazing pic and even better in person!