Thursday, October 18, 2012

~Art Show Build Up~

*Dusts off blog*

I've been away but doing awesome things. Here's a few art shows I've recently been in!

"Godzilla Vs."
This is my entry for Q Pop's Tokusatsu: Japanese SciFi show.
It is done with copic markers and brush ink pen. 

"Jackalope"
Here's another for Qpop ”Black and White” 
Done in brush ink pen.
This one is still up for sale over at the Qpop Shop!

"Flashlight"
My painting for the "Under The Bed" Art Show over at Meltdown Comics. 
The gallery will be up all month long and my piece is available for purchase!

Done with Gouache. 


"Mad Monster Punch"
My marker drawing for the "Mad, Mad Monster Party" Art show over at the Van Eaton Gallery! You can still check it out!

More soon!

~Tara

1 comments:

Salomon Fenix said...

Good luck with your art exhibition